Friday 30 December 2016

Minecraft and the BBC News Room

Well, after taking about 5 days to do nothing over Christmas, I've got back into things by creating a pretty nice Minecraft-themed background/room, as well as making some finishing touches to the news room. I'm actually pretty proud of what I've done with the Minecraft-themed one so far, though I hesitate to call it "complete". It's pictured below, in case you're curious.


Right now, I'm working on a kind of remote fallout bunker, but that's way too unfinished for public consumption, so you're going to have to check in next time for that one!

There is some rhyme and reason as to why I've decided to recreate this seemingly arbitrary set of rooms, I promise.

As I've mentioned in a previous blog post, this game is based off of a podcast that myself and a friend (slowly) produce. In the first episode(or "track"), we discuss things such as Minecraft and Neath Port Talbot's local news, among other things. This game should hopefully reflect the surrealist adventure that is the Spiderman in the Rhineland podcast.

Either way, this is yet another snapshot into what I've been doing. If you have any feedback, don't hesitate to let me know.

And if you have done, thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment