Sunday 12 May 2024

What Is In My Future?

 Boy, well wouldn't I like to know!!

As a game developer, I've spent my career so far making a lot of games with all of the same shared restrictions. These are things like, two-dimensional, self-published, solo-developed (mostly), ... The natural continuation of this is to continue working on these types of games because they are what I know how to create

My general sensible-ness tells me, however, that I would be better off expanding my abilities in some way. I should go work on a three-dimensional game, or I should find some other people to work with. Well, that's a lot easier said than done. They say sometimes that in between plans of how you want to succeed, "life happens" sometimes. Well, I can only hope that when "life happens" it "happens" in the way that brings me to a greater fulfillment, and not in the "life happens" way that means I will one day get an anvil dropped on my head from off the top of a building.

I quite enjoy making the things I know how to make. I would be quite happy to continue doing that if I could possibly learn to do it full-time, all the time, I really would love to. Sadly, what I know how to make isn't enough. It's not enough to sustain myself in the present economy, and unfortunately, when I'm off learning disparate skills as financial band-aids for this problem, I'm only trapping myself in my little box of distracted non-growth. 

...

Well, if you're reading this, thank you for reading. I say, let's keep more things coming! :)

1 comment :

  1. It's great to hear you're thinking about the future and focusing on health! In addition to making healthy lifestyle choices, selecting the right hair care products is crucial for maintaining not just the health of your hair, but also its appearance over time. As a professional stylist, I highly recommend exploring Japanese hair products. They are renowned for incorporating unique, nutrient-rich ingredients that cater not only to immediate aesthetic needs but also to the long-term health of your hair.

    Japanese hair care formulations often include natural ingredients such as camellia oil, rice water, and seaweed, all of which are known for their hydrating and strengthening properties. These ingredients help in maintaining the hair’s natural balance, enhancing its growth, and preventing damage. Camellia oil, for example, is excellent for moisturizing and adding shine without weighing hair down, making it perfect for daily use.

    Moreover, these products are developed with a holistic approach in mind, blending traditional beauty secrets with modern technology to create formulas that protect hair from environmental damage and the stresses of daily styling. If you're looking for products that nurture the hair's health while providing excellent styling results, Japanese hair products are certainly worth considering.

    Incorporating such high-quality products into your hair care routine can make a significant difference in both the health and appearance of your hair. This proactive approach not only enhances your current look but also ensures that your hair remains vibrant and strong in the long run.

    ReplyDelete