Thursday 16 February 2017

The final instalment in the trilogy, "Monotony", is released!

Hooray! After about a week of work, Monotony has been released. If you're interested in avant-garde art-y games, appreciative of some good atmosphere or just want a 5-minute experience to kill time - this game is for you.

You can download it below.



If you haven't already, I highly recommend you look into Monotony's predecessors for some fairly useful context.

You can download the first in the series, Homogeny, below.



And of course, the second game in the series can be downloaded below.



If you have done, thanks for following the development cycle of these games, and I hope you enjoy! Stay tuned.

2 comments :

  1. I notice that in your previous posts you linked to itch.io for the games but here you link to GameJolt. Any reason for the switch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really, I think that at the time this was released I just felt like working out how GameJolt works so I thought I'd go ahead and put this one on GameJolt, haha.

      Delete